Home » » Chicken Complain

Chicken Complain

Written By penyakit hewan on Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 6:11 AM

One day there was talk between chickens and cows, apparently they're dogged by hatred, the following conversation,

Chicken: I hate as man.
Cattle: Lah, why did you chick ..?
Chicken: I just eat the rice a little, immediately expelled, until the stone throwing. Though they eat almost every day of my eggs and meat. Upset! I as hate the name of man.
Cattle: ye are indeed hate?? I hate them more than anyone!
Cake: why did you .. Cattl?
Cattle: Try to imagine, almost every day in my milk caress her, push-push, knead, but the wicked man was never married to me, let alone apply ... I really hurt my heart, So I'm a hate !!!!!
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Breeding Livestock - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger